lundi 11 octobre 2010

do we really need the advanced phones we have today??

 In our generation cell phones have taken over our view on phones to a completely different level. With all of the new types of phones we have today , we can take pictures , search the web , send text messages , etc. But do we really need all of these things on a cellphone ? Teenagers like to think that we do need all of these things they have on cell phones , but parents don't think we need all of these things. So who is right ? In my opinion I believe that we do needs these things on cellphones but I also believe that we do not. I have the IPHONE by apple and this phone lets you do whatever you want. It is like my own personal computer. I can search the web , take pictures , call people , go on facebook , twitter msn etc. Also, the Iphone lets you downloads as many apps that your phone can carry. I have an app on my phone that allows you to know where the police are around you. It comes in handy for partys! My iphone really is my life.. but do i really need an iphone or just a simple phone to text and call with ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire