dimanche 7 novembre 2010

Should cellphones be allowed at school?

In my opinion cellphones should and shouldn't be allowed in school. Students should be allowed to have them when they are on break in between classes on lunch or just walking in the hallway, Because they are not disrupting anyone considering they are not in class. Cellphones shouldn't actually be allowed in school classrooms because students get really distracted in class with texting. If they are continuously texting during class then they don't concentrate on the teacher which causes them to have very low marks. I know that students easily get distracted by texting in class and not paying attention because i do it myself. I get distracted and start losing my concentration and can no longer pay attention to the teacher. Also they shouldnt be allowed to have cellphones in class because they can cheat on tests. they can send themselves text messages with all the answers which allows them to easily cheat. Also they can take pictures of people and post them on the internet and those people wont even know you took a picture of them. So in general cellphones should be allowed at school but not in class.

6 commentaires:

  1. I think you are right but i find it not smart saying that we could cheat on tests and send each other txt messages to tel each other the answers because now the teacher is going to find out that we do it and aply more rules. Other then that very good blog love the design and you should maybe talk about emergencys that could happen in school in case you missed the buss and you need a ride home good but elaborate.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i think youre right, but then again its theyre fault if they dont wanna listen and pay attention in class,they have the choice to fail or do good. if they dont wanna listen because of texting then thats not the teachers fault its theyre own fault
    in my defense they should allow cellphones cause either way theyre going to break the rule and use it, same with ipods so might as well and if they fail again its theyre fault not the teachers.

    i like your blog though, but theres 2

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I tottaly agree with this , cellphones should only be allowed in school but not in class ... Because when your out of class and your not supervised and something happens you can use your cellphone to call someone. thats just an example .

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Well said hmmm.... I think I know some one in my english class how is way to distracted by her phone;)(crackberry) . I think I might have to show her this blog. haha, nice blogs by the way.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I agree with this blog that they should be allowed during lunch and in between classes because it's not disturbing anyone, but in class they should not allowed to be used because cell phones are a really big distraction to everyone, whether you`re playing a game or texting someone. I like your blog BTW! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hey Teresa, I really like this blog, it`s very interesting and i agree with the fact that cell phones should be allowed in classes or in the school. Not that I have a cell, but you never know what happens , if there was ever an accident with someone, you always need the phone with you just in case an emergency and that you`ll know of. Kepp up the good wor and subjects.Interesting :D

    RépondreSupprimer